25 years experience in analysis and evaluation, pharm government relations and consulting
- Business intelligence, communications and data design
- Program evaluation and performance measurement
- 8th year of consulting, providing business intelligence, measurement and data for associations and agencies across Canada
- Developed cutting edge business intelligence and data presentation tools, training with Stephen Few (Berkeley, California, on visual data analysis), Duarte Design (Mountain View California, on presentation design), Intersol inc. (facilitation technique) the Social Return on Investment Network International (social return on investment); and Stanford University via Coursera on social and economic network analysis.
- State of the art capabilities with Tableau software for visual data analysis and presentation, social network analysis platforms and digital presentation media.
- Experienced presenter – Conference Board of Canada, American Evaluation Association, Canadian Evaluation Society, University of Ottawa, Social Impact Analysts Association
- Experienced in government relations for municipal sector, including coordination of a successful advocacy and communications campaign on federal funding for housing, working with the big city mayors of Canada
An interactive CV